Copyright © 2021 Affinity Resources EBB, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Benefits of Coaching
Partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential – ICF definition of coaching
Patti is a Senior Talent Development Leader, that specializes in regenerative talent development practices. She has 25+ years of expertise in Talent Development that includes Coaching, Organization Development, Leadership Development, Team Development, and Career Development. She has worked with leaders at all levels in Fortune 500 companies in a variety of sectors that include: Financial Services, Healthcare, Biotech and High Tech.
What differentiates partnering with Patti is her ability to integrate her Talent Development experience with her 20+ years of Operational Leadership roles to craft client solutions that incorporate talent development and brain science best practices for practical business application.
“Great leaders encourage leadership development. By openly developing themselves.” ~ Marshall Goldsmith
• Promotes effective communication and feedback
• Creates a positive valued thought partnership
• Enables capability development for the future
• Utilizes a process to engender trust and continuous improvement
• Supports effective performance, and high-quality interpersonal skills
• Provides opportunity for focused development, self-awareness and adoption of a growth mindset
• Personalized goal setting, mapping the way to accomplish the goals with an accountability partner